01 Burgundy Z71

Paint the whole taillight black except for a 11/2"-2" sliver like the old skool caddy lights people molded to their beds.

My list:
TBSS swap is first priority - parts on order, then install hopefully.
Retune from BBP - need to order
New wheels and tires on - done
Ford keys and new shocks up front - done
Color match - in the process
Vmax emblems - still debating
Rewire head lights - done
Candy tails and third - 80%

Sent from my iPhone

Go to goggle and click images tab and toe this in. "cadillac tail light conversion kit"
You'll see two nice examples.

What did you have to rewire your headlights for? And PLEASE don't paint your lights to look like caddi ones. That fad died out when pastel paint jobs, 17" billet wheels and tilt beds went away.

What did you have to rewire your headlights for? And PLEASE don't paint your lights to look like caddi ones. That fad died out when pastel paint jobs, 17" billet wheels and tilt beds went away.

LOL Im not doing them.

some of the halos weren't working, and they flickered on gravel roads. I still have to pick a switch up and wire them so just halos come on when truck is running.

Also putting clear on the tails and cargo lamp as soon as I send this. Hope to have them finished today.

Finished priming fenders, now have to wet sand them.

Going to tear down some handles and sand them for painting today as well

So what yall think about the mirrors....

1) leave caps chrome and CM mirror

2)leave mirrors black and CM cap

Leave mirrors black and keep chrome cap. So how it is :bleh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach, my brothers truck, and mine.

fb2d946c.jpg
07a0856a.jpg
84883298.jpg
57363e2f.jpg
e4b08826.jpg
f636ae95.jpg
7e331fda.jpg
f337a318.jpg
72a94256.jpg
61ace90f.jpg
156efaf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Had a mini mini meet today at the house, installed zachs servo for him.

Got my tails finished and cargo light, and the flares are all primed and wet sanded ready for paint.

Might start on TBSS swap this weekend....not looking forward to it to be honest. Feel like its going to be one of those things that take a arm and a leg to do and you just keep running into problems. Oh well, gotta get it in sometime or another.

Damn those are some good looking trucks. :up:

I assume you're talking about the TBSS intake mani? You're right, it's not all that difficult of a job, but especially if you haven't done one before it'll be a bunch of little nit picky things that take forever. When I changed my knock sensors it took me forever just because I hadn't done it before and didn't know the little tricks or anything to make it easier.

Hey, if you don't do the tbss swap sell it to me, haha
And I agree with Tony, CM mirrors, with chrome caps

Damn those are some good looking trucks. :up:

I assume you're talking about the TBSS intake mani? You're right, it's not all that difficult of a job, but especially if you haven't done one before it'll be a bunch of little nit picky things that take forever. When I changed my knock sensors it took me forever just because I hadn't done it before and didn't know the little tricks or anything to make it easier.

:shake: thanks man

Helped a guy take his intake off for knock sensors. Didnt seem that hard. The hardest part to me is trying to figure out where everything goes and if i have the right parts. Im making it more difficult then it seems I think. After reading mutilple write ups, I should have a okay understanding of how to do it. Might start today

Hey, if you don't do the tbss swap sell it to me, haha
And I agree with Tony, CM mirrors, with chrome caps

For the right price its yours

Im thinking same thing on the mirrors

gettin esky handles?

It needs eskys and painted mirrors w/chrome caps

Not sure about eskys handles maybe I will paint the pull on regular ones chrome and the rest burgandy.

No yet still waiting on a part or 2 and have to pick some up this week. Sending BBP payment for scan-cable so I can get truck retuned after intake goes on.

After the intake I will be done with motor mods for while...maybe

Then get the paint wrapped up and the out side will be done. Will give it a good polishing and wax and summer cleaning this week sometime after paint is done, seeing how it just rained all day so the drive way isnt that dusty.

Still need some ideas for the interior. Been kicking a few around. Will get pictures of it tomorrow for you guys.. What yall think I should do? I know I would like a console swap. Not into lights that much.

What do yall think about tows?? YES? NO?

Wish list:

Stall, gears

Consoles are great, we have them in all four of our trucks! And tows will looks good painted or not, hey just looks good, keep the interior simple, painted plastics inside look rice to me. I like the factory surfaces in my interior