01 Burgundy Z71

yeah i put my damn flares on for 3 days and they leave marks. pisses me off. so i take em off once a week and hit it with some cleaner wax and pull it all out. but looks damn good. cleaned that sum bitch up a lot i cant find a damn thing wrong with it or that needs to be changed. maybe color matched mirror caps?

What I shoulda done. Been there since I was 16, back when flares and flowmasters were cool. And before I knew a lot.

Thanks man. Plan to color match mirrors, handles, bumper cap, flares, maybe grill and maybe golight lol
He's just looking for le butt secks.

LOL

6fe858ca.jpg
5867e91d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

yeah colormatched will look good, i thought about doing a set myself because my fenders had paint worn down when i bought it since the old man i got it from apparently had huge fender mudflaps on it at one point...:fp:

Tony, didn't you put like black door edge trim on yours or something? I've been thinking about doing that when I get mine painted....

Mine are Bushwackers and it came with the trim on them. The flares were on it when I bought the truck.

This is the best looking one.

5678359630_59c034546b_b.jpg

I got same flares with the rubber in it. Will be painting this weekend

Sent from my iPhone

yeah colormatched will look good, i thought about doing a set myself because my fenders had paint worn down when i bought it since the old man i got it from apparently had huge fender mudflaps on it at one point...:fp:

So you rocking with the lines?

The rubber gasket is only there to try and keep water from getting behind them. because if you do a LOT of mudding, the dirt can build up behind the flares and start to rust your fenders. I had factory flares on my 02, and they left some really deep marks around the corners and where the bottom body line is, so I bought a smooth set and painted them and replaced. I prefer the look of flares on 4x4s with wide tires, makes the truck look wider, just like I think all HDs should have flares on them

Wat u Gunna color match? I think it looks good with the black!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Color match the flares and the bumper cap and the grill.

B, washed and scrubbed flares just now. Waiting on them to dry so I can see how much need to sand.

Calling guy about paint later today or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

Got flares, 3rd brake light, and driver tail sanded for paint. Should be priming today.

Any ideas for interior mods? Not into all the LEDs, just something different.