01 Burgundy Z71

Idk on tows man. Ur truck looks good how it is. If u do a hd front end conversion then yes tows :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just gave her a washing and a waxing. Looking sharp! Till I drive down the dirt road in thirty mins.

Sent from my iPhone

I feel ya on that one. Have to go .5mph down the drive way after a washing..

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Fresh wash and wax.
90ebd8d7.jpg
9855341f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Some stuff I picked up today, paint gun-freebe (monster garage voice lol), 3 cans of truck bed liner for the frame and rear wells, flares primed and ready. Also intake I still have to put on and another shot of the truck. Im obsessed with it.
c179eeb4.jpg
d45322c5.jpg
88f60e58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Same here, tows could be hit or miss. I think it's just cuz the tires are pretty tall, making your truck look shorter, even tho you're prolly taller than my truck. You could prolly pull em off if you color match em tho :shrug:

Same here, tows could be hit or miss. I think it's just cuz the tires are pretty tall, making your truck look shorter, even tho you're prolly taller than my truck. You could prolly pull em off if you color match em tho :shrug:

I know what you mean. They are tall as shit. Does make the truck seem little. I think the flares will help with this.

Also a good excuse to go higher:secret:

Sent from my iPhone

Won't be no time soon, but will be there one day. I will only lift when I can afford to regear at same time.

Sent from my iPhone

I heard that, I'll be regearing before I lift. Going with 4.88s just so I only have to do it once. I'll be running 35s next and want a little more go than stock. Gonna find 3 more spares with 265s to run for a little while to have some fun with the gears :burnout:

That should be a blast on 265's.

After I get the intake on and color matching done I'll be looking for something else to do to it. I know I said this was it for a while but fts.

Been thinking either converter, maybe 3k stall and either yanks or circle d. Any info on these woul be great.

Also maybe gears. Thinking gears but not sure. Would either go 4.56's or 4.30's

Sent from my iPhone

That should be a blast on 265's.

After I get the intake on and color matching done I'll be looking for something else to do to it. I know I said this was it for a while but fts.

Been thinking either converter, maybe 3k stall and either yanks or circle d. Any info on these woul be great.

Also maybe gears. Thinking gears but not sure. Would either go 4.56's or 4.30's

Sent from my iPhone

I would do gears before a converter. Converter usually comes along with a cam, not sure how a higher stall would be with a stock cam.
Not sure if you can get 4.30s for the front axle, I know you can for the rear.
What do your tires measure? What kind of driving do you mostly do? If they're any bigger than 33s and you do mostly city driving, I'd def suggest 4.56s