01 Burgundy Z71

8a0b72a8.jpg

Gonna go against the grain (probably get flamed) but I think I liked the rockstars. Would have looked good with trails IMO.

Does look good now too though!

You right. I like the stars also. I do miss them. If only I could swap back and forth between the 2 looks.

I hope this lift make the truck look a little better then it does now. I like the look it's just missing something, and I can't put my finger on it or decide what it does/doesn't need.

I hope this lift make the truck look a little better then it does now. I like the look it's just missing something, and I can't put my finger on it or decide what it does/doesn't need.

You say that as though you ordered one already :sneaky: We need details lol

Lift will make it so much better. imo they should come with a 6" lift and 33x12.5 as a factory option since so many people do it

You say that as though you ordered one already :sneaky: We need details lol

:shadsface:

Lift will make it so much better. imo they should come with a 6" lift and 33x12.5 as a factory option since so many people do it

I hope its just missing something/something is out of proportion/needs something colored I just cant put my finger on it ATM.

Would be great if they came with lift from factory and 33s with 4.56 gears:crazy:

Think about maybe painting some stuff on the lift. What color y'all think? I can decide. Or just do all black?

Think about maybe painting some stuff on the lift. What color y'all think? I can decide. Or just do all black?

What lift did you go with? I think with your color truck, only color matched or black would look good. I've never really seen any powder on a burgandy truck. Here's Josh's old truck. The black looks good, maybe somebody can PS burgandy on there?

burgandyjoshaccardo.jpg

Rough country ntd.

Damn I can't wait to get mine done, especially color matched. I don't know about lift color. Might just leave it blacked out. Who knows yet.

Have type half of these in and no paint code. Somebody tell me what it is
78a7b167.jpg