Your vehicles as they sit now!

That's why I did the same with mine, just on the passenger side though.

7989673955_6b1a50b697_c.jpg

I don't like ANY tips that come straight back unless they are tucked up under the bumper, legitimately tucked. Or swept behind rear tire

New billet grille on

28067_10151179141277793_831539164_n.jpg

Im sorry bro, loved everything done to the truck until now.. but I hate and mean absolutely hate flush billet grilles. I dont mine cut out ones if they sit in stock location and are pc'd black but that ruined the front IMO not trying to step on toes or cause problems just my honest opinion. :broshake: Is still my favorite lifted truck hands down though :cheeky:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Im sorry bro, loved everything done to the truck until now.. but I hate and mean absolutely hate flush billet grilles. I dont mine cut out ones if they sit in stock location and are pc'd black but that ruined the front IMO not trying to step on toes or cause problems just my honest opinion. :broshake: Is still my favorite lifted truck hands down though :cheeky:
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Yea I would prefer a cut out but could't really find any for a reasonable price. This one was off of ebay. But thank you :shake:

I'm kinda with Colyn, I liked before the billet better. If anything maybe plastidip it black to see how it looks black? Maybe? Still sexy though.

Might try that cause it can be reversed.

this might mean his next wheels are gonna be polished or chrome then!

That's the plan, looking to get 22x14 American Force and 35 toyos.