Your vehicles as they sit now!

should be getting new tires for this thing in the next couple weeks, still looking for front fender flares. finally have 2 good batteries that are actually hooked up in it.

2012-12-27_14-26-32_117.jpg

Good idea parking in a puddle then running an extension cord to your truck :crazy:

not like i was standing in the water, and that was the closest place with a cord, you would understand if your truck was a diesel with a dent in the side.

That's its tampon string. Duh!

:lol2:

just cuz you live where its warm doesnt mean everyone does robbie

only fgts use :lol2: :lol:

fixed it for you :facepalm:

20121229_093549.jpg

5yr alignment at NTB. pretty pumped that it fits on the rack and can be lifted! Guy that works here apparently has a bodied and chopped old body dakota at home so he knows how to get it right.

Just got mine done yesterday. Guy here devotes an entire 8 hours for my truck. Making sure the alignment he sets is pretty damn good for the travel of the suspension and he makes sure I will never positive more than .25*

Just got mine done yesterday. Guy here devotes an entire 8 hours for my truck. Making sure the alignment he sets is pretty damn good for the travel of the suspension and he makes sure I will never positive more than .25*

Horry sheet, 8 hours? Buy that guy some beer.