Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Go ahead and spend the extra money and get 295/30/24 toyos, or get 285/30/24 nittos. All other 295/30/24 tires are cheap as hell and suck. My front wheels last 8 months and had to get new ones. Get close to +30 as you can get

Hey fellas. I try not to know much about nnbs trucks, but my buddy has a question

Wantsa to sloam his 10' cc z71. IS a 6/9 doable on a 4x4?
2" springs
2" struts
2" spindles

Flip and lowering shackle?

Will the cv shafts still work or will they need to be yanked?

Static NNBS (07-up)

Hey fellas. I try not to know much about nnbs trucks, but my buddy has a question

Wantsa to sloam his 10' cc z71. IS a 6/9 doable on a 4x4?
2" springs
2" struts
2" spindles

Flip and lowering shackle?

Will the cv shafts still work or will they need to be yanked?

Not sure about nnbs but 6/9 isn't doable on nbs 4wd lol I would think he would need to pull the cv's but couldn't swear too it.. the problem with being so low 4wd isn't driving, it'll drive fine all day long but it's when 4wd is engaged that shit starts breaking even at slow speeds (ask me how I know)

Static NNBS (07-up)

He said he would lift it up a bit for winter and put shafts back in, so he doesnt seem to concerned.,

That's what I would do, 6/9 in summer and 4/7 in winter
If we had a winter here I would do the same with mine :bishplz:

Last edited:
Static NNBS (07-up)

ypuqa8as.jpg

I have a 08 sierra crew 4x4 with a 4/6 drop, IMO I personally wouldn't go any lower then that with the cv shafts still in place. I remember reading on the "other forum" that a guy did a 5/8 on a 4x4 and was ok. Like you said, if he pulls the shafts out he can go as low as he wants to. The only problem on the nnbs is the inner fenders are super shallow, He will most likely have to tub or run a small tire not to rub being that low.

Last edited:
Anyone have gloss black 22 tbss wheels.? Pics?? On a truck. Preferably a silver ccsb nnbs sitting 4/6? Lol not asking much.