Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Static NNBS (07-up)

ara6uqym.jpg

Static NNBS (07-up)

I guess as long as the threads are Long enough that would be fine to do.

Yea that was the problem on my nbs when I pulled the blocks, 4wd u bolts were plenty long but the threads weren't long enough so I just went to the junk yard and got stock 2wd u bolts

Static NNBS (07-up)

Ok guys, I need some suggestions on shocks for my cousins truck. It's a 4/6 on 275/55/20.

Enviado desde my mexi house

I run the belltech sp shocks. Picked them up from the suspension source. Cub runs the same thing.....I had Monroe air shocks and they were too stiff when they had a little air in them and my truck bounced all over the place.

Static NNBS (07-up)

I don't mind my sp's, yea the ride could be better but I didn't expect it to ride like a caddy when I slammed it lol
Would like a set of qa1s or foxes for the rear though..I don't mind the ride in the front

I don't mind my sp's, yea the ride could be better but I didn't expect it to ride like a caddy when I slammed it lol
Would like a set of qa1s or foxes for the rear though..I don't mind the ride in the front

you would love how my rear shocks ride, dem foxes. ordering some qa1's for the front too :umad:

i ran my original nitro drops for a long time, whole time ive had the truck. great ride, was going to get the sp's, but picked up the foxes on craigslist instead