Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

image.jpg

Not the best pic but ill get better ones when the weather clears. Its sitting on a 4/6

Static NNBS (07-up)

Trying to decide 2/3 or 4/6 with helpers. Both on 20's. Gonna be towing a truck on a heavy trailer occasionally, and haul pallets of metal for work. Thoughts, insight or opinions?

Hey guys I am moving forward with a 4/7 on my 2013 Z71 4 wheel drive ccsb. I ordered the bell tech struts for the front and I am ordering the mcguaghys spindles. What do I need for the rear? Belltech or mcguagys? From my understanding a flip alone will get me the 7" I want. Part #s anyone? Thx Eric.

Static NNBS (07-up)

Either Belltech or mcgaughys..they are both good quality parts..
Mcgaughys part # 34047
Belltech part # 6522

Last edited:
Work in progress.. I really want more low and some 22's. still undecided on the wheels

WTA6ef4.jpg

EphXorL.jpg

OK so if I run shock extenders I can use stock shock or I can run a drop shock without the extender? Also anyone here running a 4/7 on 24 inch wheels that can give me tire size and offset advice? I need to be able to tow a boat and the truck is 4 wheel drive as well.

I'd still use the extenders with the drop shocks. They really don't extend the distance for the shock, just put the shock at a more vertical position for a better ride.

Static NNBS (07-up)

I'd still use the extenders with the drop shocks. They really don't extend the distance for the shock, just put the shock at a more vertical position for a better ride.

This, Justin Greenroyd is 5/8 on 285/30/24 and had a 295/30/24 before those..I would think 295/30/24 would work pretty well for you