Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Did you notch what I told you and beat those spots on cab? Mine doesn't rub anymore since I did it only thing is pumpkin hits bed even with that crossmember cut out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

thanks i put some super vrt on them just to make them pop that much more lol. next buy will be some 245 65 black wall tires lol

prolly keep 17s for a while. wanna get all my painting done next. may work in a little air management and a 2pc shaft before painting. but i do wanna eventually change wheels, i just dont have a problem with these enough to where i cant run them.

i need new tires and i want a 245 65 compared to this 245 70 so im just waiting to get some new tires.

I wouldn't want to spend the extra cash when I could just wait til I found another set.. it doesn't look that bad imo with the white letters but I know it probably bugs ryan.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

prolly keep 17s for a while. wanna get all my painting done next. may work in a little air management and a 2pc shaft before painting. but i do wanna eventually change wheels, i just dont have a problem with these enough to where i cant run them.

I would keep them for a while imo I think they look pretty good on there, get everything else done first then look at wheels..I really like those 17s on static trucks (hence why I put them on mine lol)

I had a Mint set of those 17's, let my buddy use them on a truck then the cock smoker sold the truck. Gave me 500$ for them, but still, there hard to find a super clean mint set

IMG00876-20110330-1200.jpg

Had them on for like 2 weeks before the wilwoods

I would keep them for a while imo I think they look pretty good on there, get everything else done first then look at wheels..I really like those 17s on static trucks (hence why I put them on mine lol)

when i sent a few of the fucktards (dont really have a clue about trucks) at work a pic of it they said, when you gonna get wheels? lol. not big on them but dont hate them either not enough to have to get rid of immediately. the white wall does agravate me so i wanna get it off quick. touch that bitch up with a permanent marker lol.

shouldnt really have any issues jared other then drive shaft of course. be ready for cali. i did 4 7 cause i feel like most 4 6 i see have rake. however at 7 i have cali.i got frankenstein suspension out back. avs notch, mcgaughys helpers, djm flip(becuase of adjusting pinion angle), and mcgaughys shackles and jareds favorite, belltech sp shocks. i gotta do a little tweaking still. lost all about 10lbs or so in my helpers in 8hrs last night. no air in helpers equals rubbing driveshaft lol.

Last edited:
My shit leaks. Started about a week or two after the install usually in about two days. Maybe less mayne longer depending on weather. I have helpers...so I'm fine with 4/8 I want some Cali. And I want to ride with air and be level

My helpers leaked all the time, I put some tire slime in mine and it stop but was kinda messy. Once cleaned up it held air for a month or so then they leak again. Wasn't a fan of sleeved bags cause mine leaked all the time. So I have no helpers anymore. Switching to nfamus wishbone setup and bagging :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Lol that's my next step. I'm getting ready to wire up a cheap compressor for now. I work close to home and have a compressor in the garage and air machine at work. But it's the times when I'm other places that sucks.

when i sent a few of the fucktards (dont really have a clue about trucks) at work a pic of it they said, when you gonna get wheels? lol. not big on them but dont hate them either not enough to have to get rid of immediately. the white wall does agravate me so i wanna get it off quick. touch that bitch up with a permanent marker lol.
Lol yea, good thing about those wheels is the resale..it's not hard to find somebody wanting them

My helpers leak like a mother fucker, I think it's the shitty airline we used..gonna replace it all with dot line here shortly and get brass fittings instead of ptc

Haven't bought one...probably a cheap HF like Bohall ran.
that's what I have for now, wired it to the cig lighter for power and put a switch in so when I get in I just flip it for a minute or so if it needs air
5688AFE0-93CB-4542-8DEF-15F1B73441DA-15026-000013DF5761A539.jpg

Last edited: