Static NBS Thread 99-07c

fuck that ima run paddle valves lol i dont give a fuck lol. so this is gonna sound really ghetto, what yall think about running the compressor straight to the valves? so basically you wana air up, turn the compressor on open up the valve put it where you want and turn compressor off.

lol, I think that's how Bohall had his. Which is kind of the way I want mine for now. But who knows, I may go ahead and do dump and fill since I half ass plan to bag.

he must be cheap ass like me lol just did the math i got 580 in drop parts and prolly 30 or 40 in the extra shit i had to buy. a 4 7 drop with helpers for 600, not bad imo :D

fuck i want this controller. clean as shit looking
848d644ed505778daef59cfbab6a442f.jpg

the hard to see spot on the gauge is the switches. all up and independent dump

Last edited:
My helpers have never leaked since install :shrug: I did want tank and compressor for mine but considering im going 4-link and coilovers now im gonna wait. Can get BAMF rear setup for only like $1,000 so going that route. But do want full esky interior, plan on shifter, gauges, chrome door pulls, grab bar and everything else.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

didnt know that jared, but fuck the price im ocd about "T" the lines to 2 bags so no way in hell id do the single needle one, but the one i posted is like 300, fuck that lol.

lol, I am far too cheap for that shit. I have the KP dual needle, but may be buying the digital one Cub has.

I have chrome inside handles, just want the grab and shifter

i will tell ya, ive messed with dakota digital before and didnt like it. i know his isnt dakota but ive heard nothing good ever about digital. the fact of the matter is electronic isnt gonna be as accurate as something mechanical in this scenario. and running as little as what, 10lbs, there isnt much room for play. ill be lookin for like 100psi gauge so that itll be more accurate and to scale of what it needs to be.

wooohooo lost 7lbs of air in 1.5 hrs lol. leak much

Last edited:
I've never really heard anyone complain, but then again, never really looked for it either. Only problem is I may go the tank route this time when funds allow, and his won't work. It's a single gauge. confused as to what I want to do.

people dont always run tank gauges even with bagged trucks. gett a pressure switch and mount agauge on the tank and just check it every so often. how bout mounting a comp under the hood? should be fine huh?

i was thinkinkg of taking my spare off but i like the added weight. but the dam thing that connects the bumper to the tire is missing so i may just take the spare off bolt the comp there and weld up the hole on the bumper.

I kept the black cap over it for now, if I paint my bumper I was thinking of welding it up. My spare is in my bed. Fuck crawling on the ground when it's raining to change a tire again!

Found my leaks. It's where the fitting screws into the bag guess it had bad threadlock on it. And the core inside the Schader valve is leakin also. Gonna fix Morrow and may mess with gas tank x member