Static NBS Thread 99-07c

4/6

2" springs
2" 16+ Spindles

6" Flip Kit with MCG Notch
Air Lift slam series kit, welded brackets(not compatible to mcg notch for bolt on)
255/60r17 Mich Snows

20psi

855AE64B-2245-4192-A22C-1C3E1456BBDB-5768-000007022102890F.jpg

How do you like the 16" spindles? Are they worth the extra work?

Idgaf what others want. My truck...I want mcg springs. These coils with the spacer make it stiffer than I like. I'm sure removing the spacer helps. So if anyone wants 3" coils UNCUT I'll trade for your 2". Spindles are coming for a total of 4"

Worth a try for sure jared, I ahve 2-3 belltechs and you'd be jelly of dis ride

My truck ahve the Air Ride Wireless Onboard kit.

16" spindles are the only way to go. 17" ones have the worst bumpsteer. Turning radius is trash, but i also can drive the truck down bumpy country roads at 60+mph and not have to white knuckle 10 and 2

alignment came back good, everything is new up there, only other thing it could be is ISS or the tires for some reason. I got the tires before the drop, and had what I consider bumpsteer before the drop.

I have belltech SPs in the rear at 8in. Front is at 4in with stock shocks And the front is super soft right. Should i go with belltech SPs up front also or someone suggest something.

I think the SP shocks are perfect for really low trucks.. but if mine was at 4/7 maybe mcg softer shocks.. but I had 4/7 and mine rode amazing with sp shocks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

4 7 need to get some air in the helpers to level it out some.oh yeah and the land is very unlevel the cali isnt that bad.
DSC_1725.jpg

DSC_1725.jpg

DSC_1724.jpg

Love it... do want spiral grey. Can't wait til everythings colormatched. Will be glad to get rest of mine done in a month or so.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. Having a little drive shaft rubbage. Gona try pumpin helpers up to 6" tomorrow and see if that doesn't help.