Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Probably be Christmas before I get my helper bags, so until then, what kind of shocks are you guys using with a 8" drop? Something that wont break the bank.

lxl Gannon lxl approves this message.

Last edited:
I'm running belltech street performance on mine, think I paid 220 shipped for all 4..I have no problems with them

Need rear shocks for 8-9 inches of drop. Anyone have experience with doestch-tech shocks? Idk if they actually make a custom shock for your specs but I know you can input drop specs, etc and get a quote on shocks on their website.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Seems like somebody on here commented on them being good shocks when I was looking for some..not sure about them though

Mine slaps the bed when I hit 5800 rpms and shift into second gear... :cheeky:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I fucking hate these BT shocks, I can't say it enough...and many more are starting to figure it out too. Always heard good things about DT shocks though. Someone said they make the summit white shocks iirc

heard summit/dt shocks were stiff as shit. i had belltech street performers and didnt have a problem.

I'm 9.5" and with helpers I don't bottom out at all but with no air in them it will sit in the notch..when I was at 8" before helpers I rarely ever bottomed out