Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I have some stock uppers flipped with new bjs
Stock lowers with new ball joints ,i grinded and drilled out the oem shit,its worth to buy so you dont spend 5 hrs teying to do yours ask nNoe
Have some tie rods
Everything from napa with around 5k miles
Could maybe help a few of yall out cheap,not going to even bother posting f/s

Before
20120816_200338.jpg

After
20120818_113608.jpg

20120818_113904.jpg
Looks 100 times better great job. What steps did u take to get it to look that clean. I need to do mine damn paint starting to peal.

Looks 100 times better great job. What steps did u take to get it to look that clean. I need to do mine damn paint starting to peal.

This what I used....first I sprayed everything with that degreaser remover fluid which I got from work, I let it sit their for about give minutes then sprayed some more and started using that wired brush,,after that I used a power washer..did it about three times each side...then dry everything with a towel...I did two costs of that paint which also got it from autopart store...I used up two and half cans

20120819_120357.jpg

This what I used....first I sprayed everything with that degreaser remover fluid which I got from work, I let it sit their for about give minutes then sprayed some more and started using that wired brush,,after that I used a power washer..did it about three times each side...then dry everything with a towel...I did two costs of that paint which also got it from autopart store...I used up two and half cans

20120819_120357.jpg

Thanks bro. Where can I get that cleaner from?. Did u have to cover the whole truck to protection it from over spray?

not sure where you can get it from...a company brings that to our job for the detailers.....and naw i didnt protect the truck...ill just clay bar truck later lol