Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Looks good jeff and white'03

Do it jared

My pirelli 285/30/24s shipped today
Swapped out racks on my truck my otherone was leaking, going get an alignment now

Last edited:
I need an alignment too but ima wait till I'm 6/9 to do it and be done with it

X2 NOE...you have all your stuff together for 6/9? ill help you out.. after we done help me on mine lol..kust give me like 2-3 weeks so i can order new bags and swap them while iam doing that

whats wrong with your helpers?

pass side helper was rubbing against emergency brake line so it fuked up bag..leaking slowly..and noticed the other day driver side bag wasnt seating right since i lowered 5/8 so made a small hole on there too and leaking a little also...tired of fukin airing up every 15 min.. lol

I just need to get SP shocks. Idk if the djm notch would work with 9"

cool..about djm notch not sure about that my mcgaughys notch probably an inch from bottoming out axle lol..helpers are saving my ass...

Damn you going 6/9 too? I hate y'all both haha.

yeap..just need to pick up 1.25 block u-bolts from brandon(adjusted)

Get a underbed notch by AVS or come by my house and have this kick ass bag shop make you one bro.

hmm how much that shop charge to make them..gonna need one too later on or depends when i do 6/9 how much the bags are gonna help

cool..about djm notch not sure about that my mcgaughys notch probably an inch from bottoming out axle lol..helpers are saving my ass...

Like I told Noe, get a underbed notch from AVS or come by my place to this bag shop that do great work, they can make you one.