Static NBS Thread 99-07c

and heres another customers truck I did 4/6
2011-01-16104827.jpg

what the hell grill is this? i notice he has the same set up in his 2500
Picture001-1.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

peyton says my trucks blue, i dont knwo what the fuck hes talking about lol

It's custom. This is what he told me. "I took 2 stock grilles. Cut the GMC section out the good grille, then used the bars from the other grille and patched them into place where I cut the GMC out. Smoothed, painted, done" I would love to be able to do it to mine one day

My truck Is posted in this thread right after Jeff posted. Mine was 4/6, I know a 2/5 will fit 275/55s, but I don't plan on going any lower. Will be editing and cleaning up the last couple of pages as well, as it got out of hand. We are here to help other members and rep our rides. Not bash anyone whose opinions or thoughts differ from ours.

By the way, for those wondering.. I got the spikes I sold Peyton from killerspikes.com( not sure if discontinued or not)

2/5 drop on 275/55/20s for reference

e2e902b2.jpg

b82e02d9.jpg

55aa4e3d.jpg

c70c99f6.jpg

Last edited:
It's custom. This is what he told me. "I took 2 stock grilles. Cut the GMC section out the good grille, then used the bars from the other grille and patched them into place where I cut the GMC out. Smoothed, painted, done" I would love to be able to do it to mine one day
hmm, id hate to copy him but that looks good. ive thought about it before just never knew what itd look like?
another truck I did djm 5 inch front kit belltech 7 inch rear kit with djm front/rear swaybars. Customers truck handled like crazy.

2011-01-01143039.jpg

that bitch looks good.

hmm, id hate to copy him but that looks good. ive thought about it before just never knew what itd look like?

that bitch looks good.

IF anyone would copy me, Id hope it would be with someone with good taste like yourself. On a dark color vehicle smooth and painted would look awesome...on white...would barf!

IMG_2883.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

IMG00217-20110209-0940.jpg

IMG00808-20110313-1743.jpg

Usually pretty easy to find someone who has done a Billet cutout, just need to see if they kept the plastics. If not, the grilles are failry cheap. Buy brand new, and cut up your old pitted one

My truck Is posted in this thread right after Jeff posted. Mine was 4/6, I know a 2/5 will fit 275/55s, but I don't plan on going any lower. I'll reserve this spot and add my 2/5 pics tmrw morning. Will be editing and cleaning up the last couple of pages as well, as it got out of hand. We are here to help other members and rep our rides. Not bash anyone whose opinions or thoughts differ from ours.

By the way, for those wondering.. I got the spikes I sold Peyton from killerspikes.com( not sure if discontinued or not)

Thought you wanted to keep truck stock and were done with it? hahahaha

The way it was worded it sounded like you were putting it back to 2/5 again by saying "Mine was 4/6, I know a 2/5 will fit 275/55s, but I don't plan on going any lower."

thanks brandon, i may look into it. we throw decent parts away ALL the time at the dealership. im sure i could find one that was trashed but still has good grille. ideally i would like i new grille, mines not messed up but has a few flaws. i want perfection. what'd yall use on ethe back side of the grille, epoxy? i think epoxy the back side, plastic weld the front side and wipe bondo on it.

I'd just like one with the GMC in the middle instead of close to the top of the grille. Just like the 99-02 grilles. :sigh: