Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Oh yea, the ride definitely wont be good but I wouldnt say it was necessarily "unsafe". Hell how do you think those rgv guys get so low.

Man they can kiss my black ass. When it comes to Springs I'm not going lower than 3 inches. Control arms give you 4 inches, 3 from Springs, and 2 from spindles. That's like 9 inches right there doing it the right way not rigging it up.

Man they can kiss my black ass. When it comes to Springs I'm not going lower than 3 inches. Control arms give you 4 inches, 3 from Springs, and 2 from spindles. That's like 9 inches right there doing it the right way not rigging it up.

Dont get me wrong. I agree with you 100%.

This makes me realize how bad I want some chrome 22s. Different style but definitely chrome 22s.
yvy3ebu8.jpg

I think I finally got rid that "Clunk" problem I had since i installed the flip kit

I shimmed the tail shaft on the transmission up about 1/2" so far no clunk took it on a short drive no vibration only was able to get up to about 65mph though, i guess the next couple of day will tell the story

Dakota I like the vinyl think it gook good.......

Last edited:
Thanks! I dont know have not drove it, I'll let you know later today i'm thinking it might I just hope its not to bad I really like the way it is now

better pics

DSC08172_zpsdaf4b929.jpg

DSC08170_zpsfdcc9014.jpg
Stroker, looks great, can't help but ask where you got those billets? I sold that same set I guess about a year ago to a guy that said he was gonna lower his truck on em.

Stroker, looks great, can't help but ask where you got those billets? I sold that same set I guess about a year ago to a guy that said he was gonna lower his truck on em.

Thanks! I just bought them maybe 2 months now? guy was in Kankakee, Illinois area if I remember right?

I love'em very happy with the style of them and the way they look on the truck

Last edited:
Thanks! I just bought them maybe 2 months now? guy was in Kankakee, Illinois area if I remember right?

I love'em very happy with the style of them and the way they look on the truck
Must've been mine, that's the place he said he was from wow small world, kick myself everyday for letting em go, especially for the price I did. Oh well lol