Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I highly doubt you're going to rub unless it has settled after the above pics. If you do it will be the result of a huge "dip" or pot hole. Or from a sharp ton with body roll.

Shocks could play a role if they are too soft especially with a soft spring.

actually I can I have 5000k HID's installed still more light then stock bulbs with out tint

Ohh that helps. Clear housings will look good on it. Their cheap on ebay. I believe that's what most people use or you can clear the stock ones.

well had it out today well i was running around every things seams to be ok, didnt rub or hit but really didnt run over any "huge" bumps or dips ride is a little firmer but not in a bad way truck feels more connected and less bouncy now just need to aline it a little pull to the right and got a touch of bump steer the tie rods are not happy I'll tell ya that lol

thanks!

i'm pleased with it have a few hundred miles on it only rubbed twice and that was pulling in a parking lot with a pretty good incline fairly fast and it was very minor contact

What would you guys think if your friend wanted to drop his truck with only 4 inch drop coils in the front and a flip kit in the back?