Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Here is my newest acquisition. Running roughly 3.5/5.5 (16" from hub to fender lip all around.
Plans are 22" tx wheels, get the paint fixed, I already put helper bags on the rear and notched both tank crossmembers.
4a3e9a3a.jpg
ype4yzy2.jpg

Yea but didnt all 06-07c come with black valances. Could easily be 03-05 with cm bumper cap and 06-07c hood or 06-07c with 03-05 grille and grey valance lol

Ya it's an 06. Should be getting repainted here soon. What do you guys think I should do up front? I was thinking HD top cap, but kind of like the 03 grille, looks better then the 06/7 sometimes... Unless there are PTM units, all I can find is 06 chrome grilles.

Finding a rear bumper for it too. I am kind of working backwards with this truck but it has a lot of really nice parts, plus it's my favorite color on these trucks, and I got it for $7500.

I like colormatched 03-05 front better than 06-07c imo. I like the 06-07c hood but I dont like the grille all that much. I think the 03 grille looks much better

U never respectfully disagree with me bitch! Lol they both are nice to me I think the good thing bout 06 07 is just it looks newer. But the 03 isn't as common which is cool