Static NBS Thread 99-07c

:hmm:

jazajuzy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There is a guy on GMFS that has real tbss 20s and adapters on a GMC crew. Only has a 3-6 drop though. His name is VegasJ or something.

There is a guy on GMFS that has real tbss 20s and adapters on a GMC crew. Only has a 3-6 drop though. His name is VegasJ or something.

As of right now mines at 5/8. You remember that pic Payton posted with the credit card shoved between the tire and fender? Mines damn near that close with current wheels and tires. I don't think I could afford to give up anther 1/2 to 3/4" for adapters. :okay:

yeah, I mentioned this before. I found a set for like $400, but spacers were like $200 for a good set, I didn't want to try my luck with cheap ebay shit. I let the deal go, then someone linked me a set of spacers that were said to be good for like half that.

I talked to him once about it, he's running 265/50 and with the 3/6 he said its REALLY tight and could not go any lower.

Tahoe 20's IMO they fit your roundish bodystyling perfect and I like the 22" reps but which ever you want...

qa6uraga.jpg

y2aqeda7.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I know. I hope he can tell the different. He said he wants 20's not 22's trying to change his mind.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2