Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Such a shame Delvin

Juan, quit fucking around and put billet wheels on.

Yeah he fucked it up prett good.

vezeja6u.jpg

Hmm, that makes sense too lol. I think you're right, otherwise the spindles would be at 1". I stand corrected :shake:

And I think another inch all around, or at least out back, would be good for me.

That does make sense. Thanks for clearing it up.

Jesus Christ not the spindle shit again

Mcg 17" spindle just put it on for 2"
BT 17" spindle put it on for 2"
MCG 16" spindle You HAVE to move the lower balljoint on top of the control arm for the full 2". 1" from spindle 1" from the balljoint moving simple as that.

Jesus Christ not the spindle shit again

Mcg 17" spindle just put it on for 2"
BT 17" spindle put it on for 2"
MCG 16" spindle You HAVE to move the lower balljoint on top of the control arm for the full 2". 1" from spindle 1" from the balljoint moving simple as that.

amen lol

Thanks brodudes.
Ive been wanting some new rims for a while now. Just cant decide if I want to save for billets or just a desent chrome rim or even a set of tbss reps polished. Since no one in my area has them. Dfw billets one day tho.

Last edited:
Blah. Billets are over rated imo cause I would be afraid to bend one. Get decent chrome ones or tbss reps to me...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Blah. Billets are over rated imo cause I would be afraid to bend one. Get decent chrome ones or tbss reps to me...

Won't hear many people say this, lol. But I agree, never saw anything special in them, other than maybe bragging rights for spending 5 grand on rims if you're like that.

Would rather find better things to spend on over billets. Now if i was loaded and it was for a garage queen/random day and weekend driver i may get a set but doubt it. To expensive and still have the upkeep for them. I'd spend $5k if they cleaned themselves lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be a fucking retard and you won't bend billets IMO. I drove 265 35 on my billets with no problems. Few weeks after I sell it dumb fuck bends wheels.the wheels on my trailblazer were just your standard Run of the mill 22s on 265 40. Not long after I sold it new owner bent wheels. It's all about how you drive just gotta take it easy. I loved my billets by far favorite wheel I've ever owned. If I keep the truck this go around going for bonspeed or intro. Tired of raceline bs.

Last edited:
I do want a set but that will be last thing I ever buy for truck.

This is pretty much how I look at it - after EVERYTHING I want done to the truck is done, and the only thing that could really improve it in my eyes is a set of billets (not counting a BD) - I will buy a set.

I would love to have billets but it def takes the truck away from a daily driver. I would really only buy them if it wasnt my DD. I cant imagine buying wheels that cost half the cost of the truck and leaving it everywhere