Static NBS Thread 99-07c

What story? You lost me. I was just fucking with ya. I have no idea what you're talking about

Was just fucking with ya about questionable taste. I saw that before and after pic you posted the other day and was like "damn, don't remember that truck being that much of a train wreck" haha. I like how yours sits. It could pull off 22s though IMO. Trying to get the gf in a rcsb now, and contemplating getting back in one myself.

Yea, twas in bad shape. But, you live and learn. Not saying I will never get 22's, I just don't see them in the near future. Plus I like to street race every now and them, and these 20's are heavy enough.

You haz rcsb :bertstare: need to get that bish on the road

Engine parts at powder fool. I meant as DD. kinda want something arrival blue.

Edit: did buy another HF rolling cart to keep most of my LS performance parts/tools in one place, not nearly all of it, just a quick gathering when I put the cart together.
IMG_20130617_184430_662_zpsdb0dbb1c.jpg

Last edited:
Well since ive dropped the back to 6 " im really not liking the cali I have with the front being @2". So now I want to bring the front dwn to 3or4. Which coils would be best, mcg, belltech or belltech pro coils??

You have spindles now for the 2"? If so I'd get the belltech pro coils that way you can see if you like it at 3" if you want lower just take out the spacer, if you like it, leave it.

You have spindles now for the 2"? If so I'd get the belltech pro coils that way you can see if you like it at 3" if you want lower just take out the spacer, if you like it, leave it.

I have belltech 17+ spindles. Ive heard ppl say that the pro coils ride like poop tho and some never have any ride issues?

I rode in a few trucks with pro coils and bell tech shocks and they rode great to me. I've got a set of BT shocks and pro coils waiting to go on my truck once we move and get settled in to the new house.