Static NBS Thread 99-07c

The lower balljoint is removed and bolted to the top of the lower control arm. Lowering it 1". This is what I was told by a MCG rep to achieve the 5 in front.

Really?! Then maybe my fronts at a 4. I matched up the part number to the site, and my springs are only a 2'' as well as the spindle. 9903-s2x3

Last edited:
The bj relocation is for clearance, not for the drop. Otherwise we'd all be an inch lower :crazy:

Looks great though!

umyhapy6.jpg

The lower balljoint is removed and bolted to the top of the lower control arm. Lowering it 1". This is what I was told by a MCG rep to achieve the 5 in front.

Wrong. If you don't relocate it then you will only have 1" drop from spindles...

The bj relocation is for clearance, not for the drop.

I understood the bj being on top of the LCA for the other 1" because when I redid my lower bjs I finally moved it up and it dropped truck another full inch without anything else being done.

Could be for clearance also I do not fully understand it just stating my experience with it....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Wrong. If you don't relocate it then you will only have 1" drop from spindles...

I understood the bj being on top of the LCA for the other 1" because when I redid my lower bjs I finally moved it up and it dropped truck another full inch without anything else being done.

Could be for clearance also I do not fully understand it just stating my experience with it....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Hmm, that makes sense too lol. I think you're right, otherwise the spindles would be at 1". I stand corrected :shake:

And I think another inch all around, or at least out back, would be good for me.

And I think another inch all around, or at least out back, would be good for me.
All around :imo: yours has a great stance now..just an inch lower and it will be perfect, I'm a fan of a little Cali on lowered trucks but I think yours looks good especially since you plan on performance mods. it has a nice sporty stance as it is now