Static NBS Thread 99-07c

What did you use to roll them? I need to finish rolling my rear, swap 2piece ds and lower 1" more...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

im running 275/45/20's (on 20x8.5 with +31 offset) at 8". Only rubbed once when I hauled a motor and they were only grazing.

there lol

Last edited:
All wheels are different offsets so just because the tire size is the same doesn't mean they won't rub. My 275/45/20 never rubbed and my 265/35/22 do and they are almost identical in height but my new wheels are .5" wider with same offset.

Ok so I might just go ahead and roll them before I put the bed back on. I just dont wanna use the BAT !!!

My rims are 22x9.5 35 offset.

Last edited:
What did you use to roll them? I need to finish rolling my rear, swap 2piece ds and lower 1" more...

Lol, I just cut with a cutoff wheel and smashed the tabs over. Didn't care about messing up the bed because the whole thing is getting bodywork'd soon anyway.

I didn't do that I had someone who was skilled with a bat do mine lol but going to use a fender roller soon so I can go lower out back. And silver04 you should have about the same fitment as my 22x9 +31.... I will be so happy to get my new 22x9.5 +38 ordered so i can switch things up...

Last edited:
ybuquqav.jpg

Jesse, easiest thing to do is use a dremel and cut where the holes are toward the bed so you have "sections" of the lip. then you can take a pair of pliers or something similar and bend the "sections" up and out the way. It would give you 1/4"-3/8" more clearance and you don't have to worry about the outside of the bed getting damaged.

Thanks colyn.
Tony I Dont have a dremal but I have a cut off wheel. Ill do it with that. So when I cut the sections I shouldnt go pass the hole towards the outside of bed right.

MCG 5/7 drop. 2" drop spindle, lower balljoint relocated for 1", and 2" drop springs. The front seems a little high. Will the springs settle lower, or is this it?