Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Got the new shoes on, SSS chrome reps and 275/45 general grabber uhp's

urute9y7.jpg

9usyte2y.jpg

I am stoked, totally made me keep interest in the truck haha. Needs less bed dent, but that'll happen in about two months after school is out. Thanks man.

Looks amazing bro! Needs mirrors with caps so you can do chrome caps with mirror painted imo....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Black with painted cap....

For once I disagree. I hate colormatched mirrors most the time (even mine) but think about it... his truck has NO textured plastic and his rear bumper pads are going to be colormatched soon, it only makes sense and if he doesn't like the chrome capd he can put painted ones on..... IMO

For once I disagree. I hate colormatched mirrors most the time (even mine) but think about it... his truck has NO textured plastic and his rear bumper pads are going to be colormatched soon, it only makes sense and if he doesn't like the chrome capd he can put painted ones on..... IMO

True dat, chrome bumpers/painted caps, eskys, gmc chrome front, fully matched mirrors would look mo bettah

Those 24's?? Look huge.... that's the truck that was stupid low while back iirc...