Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Dont make fun of my tractor wheels!! :hahano: 5/7 drop
8564674975_a38dae7507_b.jpg

Just find some star 17s for now, will make huge difference, and PLEASE god tell me it's not a v6

Just find some star 17s for now, will make huge difference, and PLEASE god tell me it's not a v6

Yea I was looking at getting some of those, but I would rather just use the cash towards tires for my 20s, and yeah it is a lame v6 haha!! But maybe not for long. I got a killer deal on the truck so I couldn't pass it, I didn't want a v6 but low miles and a minty fresh body relled me in lol. This is the first truck I've ever owned, so I'm new to this scene, but I'm starting to look at 5.3 swaps.

Did you mini tub the front? If so got any pictures of the inside of your front fender wells?

No man. I just have the stil tubs taken completely out at the time. No rub front or rear. Rides awsome (besides scraping the ground)

Nope Dakota. I don't know enough about it to make a how to. Shit was a pita IMO. Nothing went right. Just basically went with the flow as I was doing it.most I could do is give the dimensions for the crossmember I used.

Also I would recommend doing it like wicked mayhem did and going around the Evap system instead of having to move it.

too bad that fucker doesn't post here for shit. Need to just take a weekend trip to see that guy and have him fab that shit up and pay him and be done. I'll never get around to doing it