Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I wouldn't cut 1/4 though.... do half of that cause I cut using this and mine was suppost to be 5/8 and it ended up being 6.5" lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Could be because your stock coils started to sag so what you thought was going to be 3" turned out to be almost 5".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much I only wanted 3" from coils they settled at about 4.5".... do want some pro coils that I can then let settle amd then trim for close to what I have now... but really I don't care working on switching to coilovers next year and truck rides good amd aligned almost stock so I will save the money to swap stuff around again...

Last edited:
Yea it's no too bad, supervisors leave at 5 everyday during the week and aren't there on the weekend and I work til 930 so I can do whatever I want lol

Seen this truck pop up on FB and thought I'd share... it looks static to me...

je8yzepu.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Looks like 7/10 or so.... I really want a set of machined billets.

Dat still half textured mirror :nono: people won't do anything right these days... no worried about any of it until repaint. I'm tempted to go ahead and do most bodywork and leave truck primered a year or so.... what yall think?

Id much rather just wait and get it all done at once you're going to have it in primer for so long that something is bound to happen to it and will need bodywork then too IMO

True. So I will just sit on shave kit and collect rest of things and leave it as is....