RCSB Derpamax Build

I got mine on eBay.

Wheels I paid 1000 for one set and picked another set of takeoffs up for 500 bucks.

daum i got him down to $1400 but i need to sell a set be fore i buy another set.....the only reason i want them becasue they look so sick on your RCSB

I had a bad clockspring and instead of paying xx for the the clockspring I bought a Denali steering column off ebay with 87,xxx miles on it. Got the steering wheel, plastics, a good set of steering wheel buttons etc for 130 bucks shipped.

Swapped them out today

Guess I need to get the matching airbag though.

It would be a lot to ship it. Probably not worth it since the clockspring is broken.

I could take the wheel off and the buttons along with the harness if you just wanted that.

Replied on other forum. Thanks.

I found a 71.5mm Cheetah for a decent price, just waiting on a shipping quote. Think I'm going to pick it up and put it in when I swap the built tranny into the RC.

My hopeful plan is coming together nicely :sneaky: :supbrew: :malik: :hellodog:

this done yet ?

Next weekend I will have a 2 post lift for 2 days to get it all swapped out. I got the turbo 2 weeks ago

Stock vs 71.5
a5a8uhem.jpg

It would be a lot to ship it. Probably not worth it since the clockspring is broken.

I could take the wheel off and the buttons along with the harness if you just wanted that.

Oh damn, I didn't see that giant hunk of shit behind it :rofl: yeah just the wheel and harness would be what I'm after.

Ever find a box for those panels? :crazy:

Yeah I have pm'd back and forth with him a few times before, didn't know he was still getting parts.

Got the trans out of the RC in 2.5 hours by myself on Saturday. Then took the up pipe bolts off and the one on the drivers side sheered off. Spent the next 8 hours trying to get it off. Ending up having to heat up each nut on the manifold to get them to come off without sheering and the shop I'm at has just about everything. Sooooo we mounted it on his Bridgeport and milled it out... pretty cool and we didn't even hit the threads. It's amazing because the bolt was all kinds of fucked up because of all the other things we tried.

Today we got the trans out of the crew and put the other one back in so that truck is ready for me to sell.

I need to get a 2 post lift so bad. Love that thing.

Making sure everything was good to go.

Didn't have the right bottle for filling the trans or transfer case back up so I found some heater hose, elec tape, a big ass funnel and stuck a socket in the heater hose so fluid didn't go everywhere.

Heavy SOB

You can see the extra C3 oiler on this thing.

And the reg cab has to sit for a couple days. One of the intercooler boots has a hole in it so I need to go get a new one. Also going to order a deep pan for the built one.

Got the Cheetah in the reg cab and 3" hot side in as well. If that damn bolt hadn't broken off I would have been done around 8 tonight. Oh well.