RCSB Derpamax Build

2015 Badges fit...

I know some don't like badges but I like the new duramax ones and the 07.5+ ones. Might have to get some for the crew cab now.

I like the DURAMAX part of it, but I'm not crazy about the Allison badge, I guess cuz it's not square :shrug: I approve tho

Cool badge !! Can we please have boosted 4x4 launch vid ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

e3age9y9.jpg

Dash is painted and buffed

don't like the badge, any word of Fleet side box? Also safe to assume this truck is getting the Cognito 4-6" lift?

don't like the badge, any word of Fleet side box? Also safe to assume this truck is getting the Cognito 4-6" lift?

Yeah the Reg Cab is getting the 4-6. I am still waiting on the box but I am in touch with the guy. He said another month or so because hes trying to get caught up still.

right on. Will look awesome set at 4" and fleet box

IMO

Interior is in for the most part. Also installed my BTDieselworks lightsaver with heated seat option

I need to either get the tan air vents or paint my spare set.

I'm curious to see the effects of the person in the passenger seat in the event the airbag goes off. I know lots of people do it, so there should be a pic.

I'm curious to see the effects of the person in the passenger seat in the event the airbag goes off. I know lots of people do it, so there should be a pic.

Why would there be any effects any different than any other airbag. You don't fiberglass it. You just sand it smooth and spray it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would there be any effects any different than any other airbag. You don't fiberglass it. You just sand it smooth and spray it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah, I don't see where he sees a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk