RCSB Derpamax Build

Im keeping qs bed for winter lol. Im going to have to paint my own since only my painter knows how to do it lol

why are you getting a reg bed? any specific reason?

I wanna run that in the summer... and I like fleetsides, want to see what it would look like.

He just said so he can swap them out when he pleases. Must be nice :crazy:

Winter/Summer bed crew :corny:

only thing I can think of is the stepside/QS beds crack like mofos in the winter at the slightest ding. Being a work truck and all, saves the headache? :shrug:

Haven't had any issues with anything cracking

The QS bed won't rust

I hate the word rust :okay:

Sorry :okay:

I'm picking up this CCSB Greystone LBZ Chevy tomorrow. Going to swap the Mike L built trans out of it into the Regular cab and put the reg cab trans in the Chevy. Then sell the Crew. If anyone is interested let me know. I tuned the truck with EFILive at 44k miles and it's never been above 420-430 rwhp. My reg cab LBZ trans was stock power level until 107k miles and currently has 117k on it. The tune is the same as the crew cab ~420-430 hp. Doesn't slip and have never limped it.

Specs:

2006 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab short bed LBZ Greystone Metallic.
105-106k miles
He had it serviced at a dealership regularly
Comes with a set of black 18's and maybe a set of 22" rockstars if I can get him to throw them in.
Colormatched, mirrors, handlles, bumper cap etc.
Tint 20% on rolldowns
Kenwood Double din, remote start and security.
Focal Components and I think it has some 10" subwoofers under the rear seat.
Bedrug and campershell/topper
2" drop shackles out back
Interior is optioned as cloth with a jumpseat in the center. I could probably find a console if that is a deal breaker.
Will make a for sale thread later on. Just seelng if anyone would want it.

What it looked like 2 years ago before colormatching and the camper shell. Yes he did a burnout with the truck to burn some 245's off before he put the Rockstars on. I was there and he did a 2nd gear burnout. I took this picture.