RCSB Derpamax Build

Never mind lol tried to pm, but your inbox is full.

Replied on other forum. Thanks.

I found a 71.5mm Cheetah for a decent price, just waiting on a shipping quote. Think I'm going to pick it up and put it in when I swap the built tranny into the RC.

My hopeful plan is coming together nicely :sneaky: :supbrew: :malik: :hellodog:

so you have white gmc cc, white gmc rc, and now this grey chevy cc? your just buying it for the trans for the rc and then sellign it? trying to make sense of it lol. wouldnt mind owning it myself without gay grille and wheels.

Racetr0k is coming together nicely. Any strips close by you can take it out on for shits and gigs?

I can go down to university ave and race..... other than that it's just BIR 3 hours away.

so you have white gmc cc, white gmc rc, and now this grey chevy cc? your just buying it for the trans for the rc and then sellign it? trying to make sense of it lol. wouldnt mind owning it myself without gay grille and wheels.

Yeah, bought the Chevy crew because I want the trans out of it.... it was built by Mike L, billet input/output shafts, C3 oiler, stage v kit. I'd rather buy that truck, spend a day swapping trannys and then sell it for what I bought it for if not more than spend around 6k to have the same trans built. Plus it's in really good shape and has always been serviced by a dealer here in Shakopee. If it was a GMC I'd consider keeping it but I don't need/want 3 NBS trucks.

has grey RCLB gmc too lol

Almost always paid back on that one. :corny: My buddy owes me a couple grand on that still. Not really mine anymore though.

Got some plans for that one. He wants to make it into a shortbed, lower the rear a couple inches some LML 20s in the winter and 22x10's/33 AF's in the summer. Once it gets rolling in a couple weeks I'll make a build thread for it. I'm just waiting on the bed to be painted before we chop it up. I told him I could get it rolling again in 2 days from a long bed to a short bed.

wait what when was this :mindblown:

Hmm, didn't know that got closed. Intradesting.

Considering CCSB's have ran low 12's with a tune, lift pump and a trans (stock turbo) I think I could do mid 11's considering it weighs A LOT less than a crew does and a trans, turbo, and lift pump with a good 60'. I'd need to set it up and get some traction bars made up and maybe shed the passenger seat, tailgate, and tools in the bed.

4wd launch would help with that 60' too.

Not really concerned with ET, I like to fuck with RS4's, M3's, S4's and any smaller AMG Merc up to about 100 and then let off before they start to pull on me at 120+

Raced a stage 3 B5 A4 up to 143mph once in my extended cab with 22s and 285/55 terra grapplers on a country road when I was 19. I scaled out my speedo in EFIlive and logged that run. Never again, was so dumb and the truck was floating so bad. I beat him though. :ayfkm: :sohardcore:

edit: turbo is shipping out tomorrow as soon as funds clear.

Last edited:
i think i did about that, calculated by the rpm i was at and was like 138-142. slowed down too quick, front brake pad locked up and wore to medal in the 2 weeks before i lifted it.

Little update:

The turbo should be here by the end of the day Tuesday. My Dad's friend has a 2 post lift that I'm going to use to swap the transmissions out next week and I'll put the turbo in the regular cab then. Also going to do the pump rub fix in the Chevy crew while I have it out. I have a spare kit from Merchant so I might as well spend the hour and do that so new owner doesn't have to.

I finished sanding interior plastics awhile ago just been lazy to get them out for paint. Getting my friends dash out of his 379 Pete painted for him as well. Spent 5 hours sanding that today to get it all nice and smooth. Little primer tomorrow and once over it with 400 and it should be ready for paint whenever they have time next week.