RCSB Derpamax Build

I'm partial to white myself even though I drive a blk truck. Just keep it simple IMO.

I like the color since the burgandys are kinda a rare color, dont see em too often.

Only problem i see with doing a color change is you'll need to pull the cab so you can paint the firewall. The truck will be so clean when its all finished but you open the hood on a red truck and see that bright white firewall...:(

I'm against white because it doesn't look clean, it looks cheap to me, ever notice most every work truck is white? White doesn't say custom to me, like buying a white ferrari, who want's that?

Do a color change to red, I think you'll like it more after.

I'd take a white Ferrari, hell you can paint it any color under the sun and I'd take it. :shrug:

whiteferrarif458.jpg

I got time for dat. :hump:

Last edited:
Never really seen a color say custom....but I'm sure rcsb duramax will have no problem screaming it...haven't seen many colormatched work trucks either :shrug:

Never really seen a color say custom....but I'm sure rcsb duramax will have no problem screaming it...haven't seen many colormatched work trucks either :shrug:

Yeah I see what you mean.

I think I found my color though. Im going summit white base coat and 3 coats of pearl but its a 10/90 pearl/clear mix. You can't tell its a pearl until you get up close then it pops.

Its nothing near Diamond white. I fucking hate that dirty ass color.

Flash is on 2 coats here:

uvy6u5a9.jpg

Flash is on 3 coats here:

a9agusyj.jpg

Thw bottom with the 3 holes is just summit white.

Also this is a finer pearl but I like the coarser one a lot more.

8y8u3e9u.jpg

Last edited:
That pearl is sexy as fuck... Now if we could only talk u out of running the QS box. BUT I can't really knock it till I've seen it.

3 coats with the coarse pearl. That'll look amazing on that truck IMO

werd. that's the plan. I may do 4 coats and have it be 6-7% pearl but we'll see.

Gonna be sweet. Plus it matches your skin, so you cna colormatch your truck to yourself

Are you saying I'm a faggy vampire?

That pearl is sexy as fuck... Now if we could only talk u out of running the QS box. BUT I can't really knock it till I've seen it.

QS bed stays unless I find a short bed without rust. If I really hate it I'll find a regular bed. lol

22s and 33s will look good with the QS bed IMO

I normally hate pearl, but that seems tolerable. Plz at least shave Fgt markers in QS bed. Pretty sure Bgay called ya faggy vampire... :troll: