RCSB Derpamax Build

Thanks! Still looking for a drivers door with the guts. The one on there is FUBAR'd up top.

The guy I bought the quadrasteer bed from is on the lookout for me for dark leather seats and a drivers door. He's headed down to texas so we shall see.

No luck on eBay? I'm sure shipping sucks but if you're really pressed to find them I'm sure you can scoop something from there.

I've seen some for less, but they go quick and the bids get run up to ridiculous prices by the end. Fair enough, just figured it throw it out there.

Looking forward to seeing this thing done!

I've seen some for less, but they go quick and the bids get run up to ridiculous prices by the end. Fair enough, just figured it throw it out there.

Looking forward to seeing this thing done!

Yeah I have my eye on all leather seats that come up on there. I wait till the last day and they are 750+ship

I was thinking about cutting some POS lights to let the hood go down inside, then spraying or masking the shape/contour I need.

Got a door for 60 bucks today lol

Also place I went for seats and they had just sold them... 100 bucks a piece for full power Heated leather. .. fuck me right?

Got matching door cards doe

I didn't get teh seats... I just missed them. Told the guy if he gets another set I'll give him an extra 50 if he calls me.

Started popping dents and finished up the HD hood today. My Girlfriend's awesome Dad is going to do all the mud work tomorrow. I'm going to watch and see if I can't learn a few things.

My new door cards

Proof that it runs

Forgot.... My lower door pins were loose on the drivers side so I replaced those bad boys today too.

Last edited:
Got all the body work done today on the cab minus the roof. I also got the mirrors all knocked down to zero texture. Going to sandblast what I can on the frame tomorrow because it's bugging me so much.

Matt, what grits did you use on the mirrors? I'm gonna be sanding a set soon and I don't want any texture either.

Matt, what grits did you use on the mirrors? I'm gonna be sanding a set soon and I don't want any texture either.

180 then 320 and used two different sized DA Sanders because it's way faster. Hand sanded hard to get spots then Scotch Brite. Ready for primer. I sand the primer with 400 and they are usually ready by then for sealer then paint and clear.

Sanding all the parts took me and 2.5 hrs this time.

Last edited: