Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Why not just bag it?? At that point it becomes more of a hassle than anything... Pretty dumb if you ask me. Hell, anything more than a 4/7 is too much IMO so what do I know.

36 for a small truck? Fuck that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Exactly why I don't have one yet :rofl: Athough that truck is the TRD PRO, which comes with special TRD beadlock wheels, BFGs, Bilstein shocks on all corners, TRD exhaust, extra inch of lift and longer control arms as well as every option the standard TRD Offroad truck has.

MSRP must've been ridiculous, 45?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close, around $39 for that particular one.

They hold their value really well so I'd say MSRP was 38-39

Yep.

48973144a79a54d28352dbd9bb362ba0.jpg
Rims are curb checked like no other. Can't tell from afar though

That's blocksflipped from a while back. Loved his trucks. 1"-2" of lean

At least it would be functional and I could see over the hood. :shrug:

Anymore than 2" of squat/lean is retarded.

2" is perfection. I'd love to put another inch on the front of my truck but the 3" level is hell on a Colorado front end. I keep meaning to look under my truck and see if it has a block like nnbs trucks have.

That truck is squatted, that's not lean. 1" up in the rear at least. And less fgt tires

Oem offset looks like pewp on lifted trucks with big tires.

Love this thing. Sheet metal door skins to shave the ugly plastic oem shit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This with gmc machined 20s
91166abce3d2d90a122b050fba52a8b8.jpg
IMFO. I miss seeing that truck all the time, he lived in Statesboro while I was there. He sold that and got a Vmax NNBS ECSB
Good lord that's gorgeous. PERFECT stance for leveled.
Normally that'd be way too much lean but that truck pulled it off great. I loved seeing it in person, looked even better when he put the lift on. Almost makes me wanna keep my LTZs. Almost

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk