Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Should be the only pic on the CL ad, and make sure it says "never seen dirt, never beat on"

:rofl:

Srs though, still want it. I liked all of Sam's pics on Flickr of it lol.

I want to sell it but i dont.

It did great in pismo, but the old bitch has a 160k on it lol, so her value keeps going down, wont get shit for it here in Ca. id only sell it for a downpayment for a cummins

I want to sell it but i dont.

It did great in pismo, but the old bitch has a 160k on it lol, so her value keeps going down, wont get shit for it here in Ca. id only sell it for a downpayment for a cummins
I know that feel lol. If it's paid off it makes it harder to sell lol.

This with gmc machined 20s
91166abce3d2d90a122b050fba52a8b8.jpg

You'd like this truck then. He's from South LA
3bb04179e959a458997e8d38519d2962.jpg

I should've bought 99 and swapped charger over lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Actually thought about it with the GMC but too much work swapping everything over since it was designed to work with the 99-02 TB and intakes. Especially since it wasn't intercooled, if it was I would have found a way :rofl:

You'd like this truck then. He's from South LA
3bb04179e959a458997e8d38519d2962.jpg

Painted handles/mirror caps, hack off exhaust and remove z71 :hng:

Actually thought about it with the GMC but too much work swapping everything over since it was designed to work with the 99-02 TB and intakes. Especially since it wasn't intercooled, if it was I would have found a way :rofl:

Yeah we talked about that before, still kinda wish I woulda done it anyway tho lol

IMFO. I miss seeing that truck all the time, he lived in Statesboro while I was there. He sold that and got a Vmax NNBS ECSB

Normally that'd be way too much lean but that truck pulled it off great. I loved seeing it in person, looked even better when he put the lift on. Almost makes me wanna keep my LTZs. Almost

I thought that was Michael's truck. He had that years ago. Was a clean truck. I want to say that was the vmax and his ecsb was 5.3. Then he got rid of that and had a nbs rclb diesel. Twas pretty bad ass. Built trans and aftermarket turbo and some other shit. He sold that not to long ago now he's looking for a truck. Last he told me he was looking at buying his dad's nnbssierra denali company truck

I thought that was Michael's truck. He had that years ago. Was a clean truck. I want to say that was the vmax and his ecsb was 5.3. Then he got rid of that and had a nbs rclb diesel. Twas pretty bad ass. Built trans and aftermarket turbo and some other shit. He sold that not to long ago now he's looking for a truck. Last he told me he was looking at buying his dad's nnbssierra denali company truck
Ah ok, I got em mixed up. He shoulda kept that crew, was my favorite truck back then

Painted handles/mirror caps, hack off exhaust and remove z71 :hng:
I believe he jus sold it for 17k