Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Found these on Google while trying to talk some fucktard on FB out of putting a mexi bodykit on his burban
7cec1a45fd0a2b673017b72eb02c1312.jpg

This one's a repost but idgaf
475998e18d793208b3b61ce02cfc37a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I want a drop rear window, saw it on a bronco as a little kid and told myself (at like 10, lol) that one day I would find a way to do it to a chevy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel bros have some redneck shit goin on, and I blame them for the artificially high diesel market, but the do some good fab work, and do have some cool ideas. Minus Mrap errythang, 6 door errythang, rinoliner, and stax, they have some decent trucks.

Too short for a dually imo
575061a305b332382e8e85d12205ef49.jpg

Saw this yesterday and have to say it doesn't look bad, but agreed it would be better longbed. Also the only forgiato wheel I have seen that wasn't butt-fucking ugly.

edit: just noticed the painted platinum tailgate handle and textured door handles. Truck must be an older SD conversion because it has the older 3rd brake light and a gasket back window. Probably made it a dually instead of buying the correct 6.7 bed, and it's missing the the light in the fender. However it looks like they shaved the bedrail caps. Nit-picking now, but finish a project before having a pro photo shoot.

I want a drop rear window, saw it on a bronco as a little kid and told myself (at like 10, lol) that one day I would find a way to do it to a chevy.

Guy on GMFS used a bronco tailgate window mechanism to put a roll down rear window in his regular cab nbs

Last edited: