Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

87a40406f67da198377a3705a244b07c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James is a friend of mine, truck is ridiculous though, definitely not a daily.

And that chevy, I'm amazed at the amount of lift on that 2wd!

2wds always look odd to me being that high. I guess cuz the bottom of the LCAs are like 3/4 up the wheel. Even a small lift/level I can tell a 2wd from a mile away but that looks really weird being that high. Not knocking it, just looks odd to me.

Kelderman kits are so ugly. Hideous bracketry. Would never put one on my truck. Would much rather go with ultimate air ride

James is a friend of mine, truck is ridiculous though, definitely not a daily.

And that chevy, I'm amazed at the amount of lift on that 2wd!

I've followed him on insta forever, had some damn nice trucks. Pretty jealous lol I think we're the same age

oh we agree. i love the dash, mine is white right now too, but the reflection off the windshield is terrible, so idk if id keep it, but dfw dash with the pinstriping

Kelderman kits are so ugly. Hideous bracketry. Would never put one on my truck. Would much rather go with ultimate air ride

Agreed, kelderman looks terrible because its all bolt on. If you're doing a 4-link would much rather weld on and do everything clean.

2wds always look odd to me being that high. I guess cuz the bottom of the LCAs are like 3/4 up the wheel. Even a small lift/level I can tell a 2wd from a mile away but that looks really weird being that high. Not knocking it, just looks odd to me.

Same here, you can see one from a mile away because the LCA is in the middle of the wheel right behind the bearing. Just looks goofy to me, like the spindles would snap off when turning.
I've followed him on insta forever, had some damn nice trucks. Pretty jealous lol I think we're the same age

Well he took his original Dodge and lifted and sold it, and has been buying and selling trucks since then to afford the rest. And yes he is 19, same age as my brother.