Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

:imo:

dvd_his.jpg

I had to look again but....

Did this hillbilly fuck really drive this around with 2 what seem to be stock 16" wheels and tires on the left side and 40" and 16" wheel on the right? I am in complete fucking awe. Like :beaker:

I had to look again but....

Did this hillbilly fuck really drive this around with 2 what seem to be stock 16" wheels and tires on the left side and 40" and 16" wheel on the right? I am in complete fucking awe. Like :beaker:
Bcuz mudwhore

sent from my glade air freshner

1798994_10204579168540176_2476305784254535265_o.jpg

Specs
Username: Gecko5
Mods (optional):
2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon (Yello)
5.7L HEMI/545RFE/ATLAS 3.8 (Converted to 1350 CV Yokes) with Hotwire Harness with Griffin Rad on AA motor mounts
'79 D60 Snofighter Narrowed to 65" WMS, 5.13's, Detroit, Trussed, Reid Knuckles/Bronze Bushings, Chev Disc Conversion, TMR Hi-Steer Arms, 35spl outers with Yukon Extreme Hubs/Stage8 Locks, 1350 Yoke, GLO Diff Cover
Mid-80's Chev CC 14Bolt with SRW Hubs, 5.13's, Detroit, Trussed, Disc Conversion and Flipped/Swapped to the front of Axle, GLO Diff Cover, WFO Yoke Guard
Mixture of TMR/Genright and Clayton Brackets supporting a Clayton Long Arm Suspension stretched 5" in the rear and about 2" in the front
14" ORI STX Struts sitting on TMR Shock Towers
Genright Stretch Gas Tank
Hylined 3" with PSC Front Defender XC fenders, rear PSC Custom Defender XC armor/Fenders
PSC Rickochet Side Rails, Front Brawler Bumper, Drop Tailgate conversion, Hood Louvers
Genright Rear Bumper
ORO LED Lights
Custom Full Cage
Warn 10S Zeon Winch
Currie Antirock's
PSC Hydraulic Assist on a custom 1ton High Steer Setup
40" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers on 17" Raceline
Raceline AL Polished Beadlocks

Aaaaaand your point

My head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That you will dis something that could get you anywhere you wanted to go but then post a truck that as we have seen many times on the forums a hub will fail just driving down the road and it has horrible steering angles, I didn't like the truck you posted so this is the first I commented. If you don't like that I posted a jeep scroll past it like I do with the trucks posted in here I don't like.