Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

I've been drooling over this one for a while for obvious reasons

ceaf9c25052f46e2bf98f0e2213d8e64.jpg

Kept seeing commercials for Diesel Brothers talking about a "holy grail" truck and seeing glimpses of a crew cab 2nd gen dodge. I was intrigued as fuck cuz I've never seen a crew 2nd gen so I had to watch it. There are definitely some things I'd change, mainly the gay headlights, get rid of the headache rack, I'd do a Sport bumper, and polished or chrome rims. But the truck is definitely sick, DFW a crew cab long bed 12V 2nd gen

Uy4ooRE.jpg

M9uvfYI.jpg

Just saw the episode and was thinking the same thing. One truck they didn't completely overdo and highschool kid with no budget it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, have not lol. Also looked up their "Patriot" tires. They're :notbad: Good prices, not a bad looking tire. I wonder how well they handle/wear

Taiwan Patriot tires. Should switch the flags from the American flags on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh really? I didn't see who they worked with to get them made, I just kept hearing them talk about "their tires". It'd be nice to save $400 over my Nittos, but I know my Nittos are great. So I guess I'll stick with them

Yeah I've seen a good 10-15 people online have issues with tread separating and seen 3-4 in real life. I won't ever buy a federal anything

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk