Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

wanting to go a touch lower with my truck not this low but just pull the over load and front bolts.

5b3508fc9696e63df6c3869f48ec185b.jpg

Lol dafuq he smoking. Nice truck. Not 38k nice.

Truck has been 100% restored, frame off, and holds a '75 title which is smog exempt in Ca. I don't think this truck is overpriced, as he has a lot more into it. Now has 8 lug running gear and a custom lb7 duramax swap, No other around like it.

Truck has been 100% restored, frame off, and holds a '75 title which is smog exempt in Ca. I don't think this truck is overpriced, as he has a lot more into it. Now has 8 lug running gear and a custom lb7 duramax swap, No other around like it.

May be true but won't sell for 38K :imo:

Besides the engine swap it's not that unusual of a truck. Ig fanfare is getting out of hand. High 20k. D60 and a 14b are not gold and an easy swap for that truck.

Instagram trucks add value to any truck. On ig my trucks worth 15k lol. But we'll all know nbs ain't worth a shit now a days. And if you have colors shifts. Ohhhhh boy that's at least 20k added value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk