Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Oh Dougie, probably on some random couch in a bourbon fueled hibernation. Poor little guy.

:rofl:

Which is why you work at smoothie king. And have nothing to show at your age except a truck pops bought for you.

Well I am only 18 so.....

7a8be7925e2854d05f8082dd84552459.jpg

And that's all you had to come back with? To easy bruh.
Too*

Looks like I brought some jests. But srs. I really like it but I would not pay 25k for it. Kyle and Molly pls chime in and give me input.
well since you asked I'd find a ccsb lbz with under 150k for under $20k. You want a nbs, and you want a ccsb, so don't settle. Barber's LB7 was a WAY better deal than that link you posted. Barber's had a cow plow too which I know you like.

Imo only so much I can do. Sry I don't have a paid for home and Mercedes and boat and 3 different trucks bc I wasn't good at anything and had to own a gas station :eekdoor:
My house isn't paid for, it could be, but id prefer to keep the capital in the bank for the possibility of other ventures. I don't have a mercedes anymore, and I have 2 trucks.
I am not only good at everything I do in life, I am great.

My house isn't paid for, it could be, but id prefer to keep the capital in the bank for the possibility of other ventures. I don't have a mercedes anymore, and I have 2 trucks.

Lol good 4 u m8

Lol I don't get how I'm the only one who agrees with anything j.bro posts.

At chewy brah I got my lbz w/80k for 25 lol. Just IMO, if I were buying a truck to make race truck again I would buy lb7 and rebuild the whole thang. If I wanted mildly fast truck that was also baller I would find lbz, built trans and EFI live then call it a day. If the money was there I would prob get a newer one but I don't like the idea of spending 2k to straight pipe truck, plus idk what the emission laws are going to do and that would BLOW to have to put all that shit back on to pass

Sent from your girls iPhone.

You meen great at everything except picking the materials for your house?

You meen great at everything except picking the materials for your house?
Not the materials. But the contractors to do the work I can't do. I can pick the materials all day long. Finding someone to implement them into the home on jobs I can't, and do a good job at a good price is the task