Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Lb7 is bauce af once the quirks are worked out. Don't buy another extended cab. You'll just turn around and sell after u dump $5k in it.

It may sound stupid but I don't think I could pull this color off in a crew cab with the wheel set up I want on it. I have an eye on a metallic graystone but it's such a dark gray color that it makes me iffy on it.

Besides the engine swap it's not that unusual of a truck. Ig fanfare is getting out of hand. High 20k. D60 and a 14b are not gold and an easy swap for that truck.

Instagram trucks add value to any truck. On ig my trucks worth 15k lol. But we'll all know nbs ain't worth a shit now a days. And if you have colors shifts. Ohhhhh boy that's at least 20k added value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that, but custom trucks go for a lot more in California than in other states because they are rust free, and people here tend to pay more for restored trucks.
I'm sure he won't get the asking price, that's why its asking, but I bet it will bring 25-28k easy. Hell dealers here are selling low mile lbz crew cabs for 25-30k sometimes

11326649_1620087798272313_656218857_n.jpg

Fuuuuuuuuu. Saw that on insta this morning and screenshotted it to post here. Then saw where you tagged me lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

25k for a 230k mile EC lb7 is crazy imo
You can get a 100k crew cab lbz for about that.
Or an 09-10 6.4 powerstroke with 100k miles for 25-27

I think my intelligence level is just a bit high for some of you, so I bore and continue forth with satire and sarcasm

I think my intelligence level is just a bit high for some of you, so I bore and continue forth with satire and sarcasm

:rofltank: which is why you own a gas station, right? Bc it takes a genius to run one