Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Not if you don't want issues. I've heard it turns it a chalky color of you do.
Too much mud/dust in my life for no waxing. I'm working on getting a daily beater so ole girl can start the teardown phase. Needs some bodywork so a repaint will be in order. Will cross that bridge when I get there.

Have had Hot Rod Flatz satin black on my Sierra for probably about 7 years now. I don't do shit to care for it, lol, and it's in decent shape, except the front part of my bedsides where they take direct fire from roost off my front tires and have chipped down to white fiberglass in a few tiny spots, but whatever, any paint would have there. It's almost like a dually, how the front section gets ravaged. Should've put some vinyl on it, but atleast glass doesn't rust.
Oh, and it's easy as fuck to touch up with a rattle can or paint marker too! :jaws:

My buddy just got a paint swatch book from Hot Rod Flatz. Been drooling over it for a week now. So many ideas.
This is the color blue I'm thinking for my truck, looked at the hot rod flatz paint as well. Definitely not painting a gloss on mine.
c36e1905f27e8bf40110d5fb9afa0f8c.jpg

That is a ballin ass color. I have no clue what I'd finally decide on. My 100% chrome front end would clash with a lot of colors. I need to look up some flat colored obs'.

Yeah, and it's like the stealth fighter, radar can't pick it up so I never get speeding tickets in the Sierra. :sneaky:

:bullshit: lol, it's comical how many people I get to beleive that story.
...unfortunately, none of them being LEOs.

Last edited:
Looks funny with the entire cab shaved/smoothed but still has marker lights, tails and gate panel. Killer truck though, love the color.

Agree with toneh. I'm not a fan of shaved handles and I think it would look better with chrome bumpers. Also not sure how I like the wheels with the black

:mein: I like it shaved, just needs the markers, tails and gate shaved. I don't mind the wheels that much but a 22/24 billet combo would be better.

Watched the video again and just realized that Gulf Shores Al/Orange Beach Fl area. Miss going down there every year for Memorial Day. :sad:

:nice: Even if it is a long bed lol.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Different rimz and it would be tits!

10163415_2011810102710.jpg

Just noticed the nnbs in the background, that hood tho :scared:

Yeah, was just thinking that's a nice truck then scrolled up to see the price.

:bishplz: It's not 38k nice though.