Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Ls engines be bulletproof m8 no bulletproofing needed m8 she's solid from factory m8. Could handle mas boost and hp on stock bottom end ok m8
Stock trans will go before engine ok brb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This. HOTROD mag put twins on what they thought was a 5.3. They either gave up trying to burn it up or it popped a head gasket (I don't remember but it didn't explode lol) at ~1200hp. When they tore it down, turns out it was a 4.8 cuz flat tops. As long as it's got a proper fuel system and good tune you can't hurt em

This. HOTROD mag put twins on what they thought was a 5.3. They either gave up trying to burn it up or it popped a head gasket (I don't remember but it didn't explode lol) at ~1200hp. When they tore it down, turns out it was a 4.8 cuz flat tops. As long as it's got a proper fuel system and good tune you can't hurt em

Foose04 pushed 97x rwhp out of his with cam/springs/pushrods

Oakley pushed his pretty far too iirc, 5 or 600 last I read.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Oakley's truck from pt.net

2md1nop.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of flat black but that truck is pretty clean.
I would think that the semi rough/porous surface would trap dust worse than a smooth glossy finish.
Satin paint is still smooth and you put a satin clear over it. So it's not rough. The only way it would be rough is if you did plastidip. Which I would hope you wouldn't do anyway. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk