Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

Local truck, kinda like.

Que?? I haz not seen
03298e00f612b09f8c75277eb2cbdb2f.jpg

Idk if I like the whole colornatched front end

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
I like it, but it's gotta have the chrome tow hooks/bowtie/grille to break it up

Last edited by a moderator:
03298e00f612b09f8c75277eb2cbdb2f.jpg

Idk if I like the whole colornatched front end

I follow that dude. Love his truck. Just needs colormatched caps/handles and less light bar/painted headlights. Plus I'd debadge, and either paint grille mesh and tow hooks black or get a grille with the chrome mesh and chrome tow hooks. And billet bowtie Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I would most def paint the grille and bumper bar. Cleared headlights would look soooooooo good with it. Billet bow tie as well

Foglights, just figured out why I don't like the new sierras. It's that square on the bumper they put the round lights in. Now if that hole was rectangle like the nnbs ones it would look soo much better.

Round item in a rectangular hole? Nnbs sierras have rounded holes.

Never really noticed it though. Now I'll be on the lookout

Meant to say nnbs silverado, I think the rectangle would look better with the square lines of that section of the bumper and flow with the headlights too.

Yup. Assumed it was bagged the first, then realized it was Static. 6s are too big for Static nbs imo. If it was bagged they would be perfect but no bigger than 4s Static imo.

Yup. Assumed it was bagged the first, then realized it was Static. 6s are too big for Static nbs imo. If it was bagged they would be perfect but no bigger than 4s Static imo.

There's a guy down in Houston with nnbs on super low static drop on 4s and 6s. His IG is like agonz169