official aSSmeister build

Right, license is the 4yr one. But ya inspection here is a joke. They used to fail you for tint and my cousin would take his off, pass, then get it done again each time

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

We get inspections every year :okay:

Fgt NY state

yikes!, iowa is pretty laid back on vehicles.

leave a trail of smoke behind you from burning oil they don't care, trucks taller then semis with no mud flaps, they no care. and 35% tint is legal

i just always go with my windows down.

This. the shop I've been getting mine done would pass me when I had 20% but I'll have to roll my windows down next time I go in. Also, we have inspection AND registration windshield stickers here so it's hard to get away with a windshield tint. :okay:

So bought the Denali interior today. Drove 2hrs, just finished cleaning every nook and cranny
vyhu6anu.jpg

u7ute3yh.jpg

y6ara2u8.jpg

rate3uju.jpg

5yru6ave.jpg

Switches i can't use lol
a8e6usa7.jpg

vy5yju7u.jpg

Little before/after of the carpet. Was about the same on both sides
sypysaba.jpg

ygyvaquh.jpg

Threw the bezel in, I like the grain, but don't really like the fatter, smooth/rounded bars around the head unit and cluster
Compare
qybypuzu.jpg

jemuqepy.jpg

uta7yhym.jpg

Good score, that's a good deal! But I agree, I've never been much of a fan of the denali stuff. Stock Silvy stuff is much better IMO. But at least if you decide you don't care for it you can pretty easily get your money back

Exactly, got it for 350. Bryan wants the bezel and my friend wants my stock console already lol. I'm gonna rock the nali bezel till I paint my stock one, then ditch the nali one. Keeping the console, but hopefully re color it to match better

I could care less, mine now doesn't either. And either way, I'm not the one sitting back there so it isn't my problem :cheeky:

The two buttons on either side of the rear console panel are heated seat buttons. Maybe they're in place of the vents