official aSSmeister build

i noticed at the junk yard, ext cab center consoles had rear vents, the crew cab and tahoe didn't have rear vents.

i noticed at the junk yard, ext cab center consoles had rear vents, the crew cab and tahoe didn't have rear vents.

That's weird, I would swear my 04 had rear vents in the console and under the front seats but mine had auto temp stuff and separate rear controls also, so maybe that had something to do with it since the 04 1500 crews were all kind of tossed together with spare shit(seems that way any how). That is one thing that you lose with the JL stealth box because I found a good deal on a used one local but was bummed when I looked that up so I didn't get it. I just looked through all my pics I had of the 04 and not one of the back of the console to conferm.

Nvm, I do have rear vents now lol
veta4u3u.jpg

& 2 more daytime shots for the fux of it
a8yjuqug.jpg

u3a5e8e8.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

My 04 has no rear vents. It has the ones under the seat. I think it has to do with what center console you have. I have the manual t case so I have the jump seat in the middle with the fold up arm rest

Well the hole below the SS, there was a switch there but I pushed it through a couple weeks ago :fp: wasn't hooked to anything though, and idk what I could even do with it. Prolly just end up buying a new blank block

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore