official aSSmeister build

it will work, they work in 4l60 and 4l65 trans

and ebay is your best bet greg for your handles.

Cool thanks! I'll try and PM him today. Chris is right, the only listing that had the part number for the handle pair couldn't find them either.

I did find one other listing, but it's all 4 handles for $200..someone suggested buying them since handles are scarce now. They think the rear handles will work as front handles for someone else if you switch the internals.. Which, without looking at my current ones, idk if it's possible yet

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Found my handle issue.. Piece that connects the rod to the handle spring snapped -_-
4uma5uja.jpg

9ynemyhy.jpg

8yzu6ave.jpg

Got my other handles in
bybu6a6y.jpg

And fixed three leds that weren't working. Driver door panel, passenger puddle lamp, and passenger reverse. Annd the vette servo and shift kit are on their way

Cleaned up preds today
Steel wool to the backs
aby2apej.jpg

e2ame2u5.jpg

Before little polish
ege9uje8.jpg

After
husanuna.jpg

zenanysy.jpg

Then finafuckinly washed the truck
he4esa8e.jpg

y8ymygah.jpg

Still decent shine
y9e9e9em.jpg

uregy8yd.jpg

Need to do something with the backs.. Either paint black or just plastidip.
Three are like this
qahude4u.jpg

One is a lot cleaner lol
u6anumy2.jpg

The only loose stuff is on the inside of the spokes. I'll just cut the flakes down with a razor blade and hope they don't keep lifting up. I hate plastidip but it'd make sense here

Fuck it, hit it with a wire wheel on the end of a drill then the plastidip should stop it from getting worse.

Ya I want it to stay there. It's only going on the back barrel of the wheels to cover up that bad pitting. Instead of doing matte black paint and flat clearcoat then worry about it sticking.. Way better off just fgt plastidiping it.

That wire wheel or sandpaper would do the trick out back there

I may be the odd man out here, but I'd run stockers before those Preds. I'm just not a fan of aftermarket wheels on SS trucks. Maybe I'll change my mind when they're on.

I'm iffy too.. But for a cheap make over might as well. I like that they're chrome and an inch wider.

Example of when done, but not as low lol
nesa5uve.jpg