official aSSmeister build

Me either :okay:

But it'll be badass when it can happen.

IMO, I'd sell the preds after you clean them up and stash the money for the lift fund. You'll want something wider when you lift anyway.

Damnit gais lol if lifted definitely going x12. Just thought x9s would look good for now. I have all the funds atm, but it just isn't smart.

I can get mount/balance for $40 though a connection. What if I get the preds on to see how it looks. If no Bueno then switch back & sell?

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I'm assuming you'd at least crank keys up a bit?

I dunno. Personally that seems like a lot of work just to check a set of wheels. It'll look good no doubt though.

If x9 rubbed then ya I could crank up a little. I dunno either. I'm always mind fucked. Which is why I have this thread to set me straight lol

Kinda why I sold the 6.0. The money I'd spend on making it push 400-450rwhp could buy a majority of my turbo parts and be a hell of a lot more fun.

Point being, try to think long term. If you don't mind swapping tires just to throw them on, then go for it to change it up, or find a set of 20" tires to put on for now.

I hear ya. I'm making a move on the handles tomorrow. Gonna call RockAuto to specify wtf is painted or just smoothed out of their 20 listings

So.. Eskys or plain black?? Even if I keep the stockers on