NBS 99 07 interior thread

how do u guys remove the lil rubber things on 03-07 manual ac controls? gotta replace some bulbs and my father in law fucked up his just yanking the lil fucks

Sometimes the handles on the sliders just pop right off with no problem. But then other times they are stubborn as a bitch. I just did Jimmy's AC panel, and his was stubborn as a bitch. So stubborn that I had to cut a hole in the bottom of his panel. I cut a hole to grab the metal shaft with pliers and hold it still so I could force the knob off. I too have destroyed a panel buy forcing the knob off and the metal bar came with it. Now I cut the panel open if its stubborn. It leaves a small hole, but I just cover it with metal foil tape.

The black suede on the charcoal doors panels doesnt look half bad at all. I might have to do that, i was orignally thinking a cinnamon brown color since I love the all terrain interiors but i dont want to mess with seat covers yet...

Anybody here have esky vents? Iirc they had a tiny chrome piece in middle....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Sometimes the handles on the sliders just pop right off with no problem. But then other times they are stubborn as a bitch. I just did Jimmy's AC panel, and his was stubborn as a bitch. So stubborn that I had to cut a hole in the bottom of his panel. I cut a hole to grab the metal shaft with pliers and hold it still so I could force the knob off. I too have destroyed a panel buy forcing the knob off and the metal bar came with it. Now I cut the panel open if its stubborn. It leaves a small hole, but I just cover it with metal foil tape.

FF12D85C-D69E-4172-AED9-2948858A3623-2695-000001DB9B31D622_zps562536c3.jpg

:cheeky:

Thanks guys, and d1nman to be honest with you I end up spending around $80 bucks on everything lol, got sand paper for free and sand everything my self and paid guy at my job to paint the stuff

Thanks guys, and d1nman to be honest with you I end up spending around $80 bucks on everything lol, got sand paper for free and sand everything my self and paid guy at my job to paint the stuff

I want to have my dash and pillars painted but im way to lazy to spend all that time sanding and being without a dash lol